A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or independent professional activity.Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract or to return the goods within 14 (fourteen) days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (company AZ-Delivery Vertriebs GmbH, Bräugasse 9, 94469 Deggendorf, phone number: 0991/99927827 , e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without unduly and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature lapse of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods if, on the basis of their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.